2023 International Chinese Medicine Specialty Symposium
A World Of Knowledge
Join an international cohort of TCM experts for a special 3-hour presentation, streamed live from Jiangyin, China. This broadcasted webinar event will feature lectures from 6 renowned professors in Chinese with simultaneous English translation. Live attendance is eligible for 3 PDA/CEU credits (pending). The lecture will be held 5-8 pm PST / 8-11 pm EST on Saturday, June 10th. Register for FREE now!
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr. Tang Zuxuan, National Grandmaster Physician: Topic TBD
- Dr. Xuan Guowei, National Grandmaster Physician: Dermatology
- Dr. Guanhu Yang: Diabetes and Neuropathy in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Dr. Chen Fangyang: Application of Concentrated Herbal Medicine in Gynecology During the Epidemic
- Dr. Eric Brand: Global Trends in Granule Extracts
- Dr. Jian Shen: Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment During the Recovery Period Post-COVID
In-Person Registration Details:
The 2023 International Chinese Medicine Specialty Symposium is the virtual component of the 2023 Annual Meeting of the China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine Cooperative Development Platform for Specialties, a three-day event from June 9th-11th, 2023. Free registration is available for those interested in attending the full three-day event in China. For more information about the logistics of attending in person, please email us at email@example.com.